Satron VCL Optical
- White Water
Other Products From
Optical Low Consistency Transmitter Satron VCL
Optical Technology for LOW, LOW Consistency Measurement
SATRON VCL is based on the measurement of polarization. The measurement of light polarization is well known and a reliable technique that gives excellent accuracy. This technique is independent of pulp color and brightness variations. It is suitable for all screened pulps in consistency range of 0…1.5% Cs. Typical applications include Headbox, White water, Screening, Filters and Effluent. The Satron VCT can provide an accurate and reliable consistency measurement without need for regular maintenance. Unlike shear force technology, the Satron VCL is immune to changes in process conditions such as flow rate, pressure and temperature.
Remote display unit
The Satron VCL remote display unit can be installed up to 10m away from the sensing unit. Inside the display unit is a terminal for up to 3 binary inputs (grade change…), 3 relay outputs (alarms…) and 2 analog milliamp loops. All connections can be used simultaneously. Intuitive, menu driven interface features simple set-up, calibration and troubleshooting functions.
The Satron VCL has proven to have excellent reliability without failures. Depend on Satron VCL for a reliable and maintenance-free consistency measurement.
When you want to have all the operations of the Smart transmitter, we recommend the use of Satron-VO Advisor Service Software program. PulpTech can deliver you the optional program, HART-modem and HP-2133 Mini Note PC.
Features and Benefits:
- 4-20mA two wire connection
- No moving parts, No regular maintenance
- Excellent Repeatability, Linearity and Resolution
- Single point calibration
- Not afftected by pulp color and brightness variations
- Immune to process conditions change: flow rate, pressure, temperature, turbulence
- HART protocol interface included
- Industry standard to calibrate transmitter
Materials of Construction:
- Sensor: AISI316L or Hast.C276 or Titanium
- Window: Sapphire glass
- Measuring range 0 - 1.5% Consistency
- Transmitter: 3 wire connection(3W)
- Repeatability 0.01%
- Line Temperature: -30 to 140 ºC (-22 to 285 ºF)
- Damping: 0.01-60sec
- Supply Voltage: 24VDC