Lab Batch Analyzer
BMA Desktop Moisture Analyzer:
- Offers instant and comprehensive
moisture monitoring throughout the
- Correct fuel mix enables optimum
boiler efficiency and maximum
- Offers instant moisture monitoring
of pulp chips.
- Correct chemical dosage related
to moisture of incoming chips
enables efficient pulp digester
operation with high yield.
BMA (Biomass) Chip and Bark Moisture Analyzer
The BMA Laboratory Moisture Analyzer offers unique features for field and laboratory use. It uses microwave technology and advanced signal processing to measure moisture content of any Bio Solids material, which as of today has been a very time consuming process, taking at least 24 hours before the readings are available. With this new technology, results are processed in less than 1 minute. Applications are in wood chips, bark, all forest material, peat, saw dust, slurry of the water treatment plant and community trash. The analyzer is provided with PC interface for easy analysis of the moisture readings.
The analyzer measures total moisture throughout the total sample, even with thick samples. Sample preparation starts with weighing about one pound (500 grams) of material and dropping the material into a sample tray. Next, insert the tray into the analyzer, close the cover and activate the sample reading. In a few seconds the reading is ready on the computer screen. The testing process is very simple and doesn't require any special skills.
BMA key facts:
- Nominal sample weight 400 g
- Sample weight variation +/-5 g
Scale included as option, serial port
- Maximum sample particle size 40*40 mm
To be refined to meet the specification
- Measuring range 0 - 70%
- Data collection MS Excel format
- Size W60*D60*H63 cm
- Weight 60 kg
- Operating temperature 18 – 25 °C
- Sample temperature 10 – 30 °C
- Operating voltage 110 – 230 VAC 50 / 60 Hz
- Input current 1 A