- Brown stock blow tank
- Brown stock washing
- HD towers
- Leveling chests
- Blend chests
- Machine chests
- Recycling pulp
- and more...
Not affected by Flow, Freeness or Temperature changes.
Click below to expand graph!
Excellent sensitivity, better than 0.01% Cs.
Blade Consistency Meter
KAJAANI PROCESS MEASUREMENTS reliable, damage resistant transmitter! Patented,
shock resistant seal-less transfer mechanism with unbreakable
diaphragm stops process from entering transmitter; all wetted
parts are constructed of titanium. Measures
a wide consistency range (2 - 16 %)! One
transmitter type fits all applications. A unique highly sensitive
eddy probe measures shear force accurately. Remote
display unit! Remote
display unit can be mounted to any desirable location. Large
display and intuitive, menu driven user interface which features
simple set-up, calibration and troubleshooting functions.
Simple calibration! One-touch
calibration sequencing makes sampling, set-up and calibration
easy. Built-in features include: time-stamping of samples
for later evaluation and calibration, calibration calculation
with multiple points and statistics, and remote selections
for different pulp grades. Low installation
and lifetime costs! Standard
stainless steel mounting saddle (titanium option available).
Seal-less transfer mechanism with no moving parts or O-rings
means low service requirements and no regular maintenance
is required. All parts are field changeable.
- Will not leak
- Two blades to cover Standard and High Consistency measurement
- Easy mechanical alignment of the blade and easy setup
- Has 7 + 1 different calibration curves with external binary
- The integrated KC/3 Sampling System make possible the
collection of more realistic process information during
the sampling process
- Time stamping assures representative process data is obtained
from the line
- Will simulate an output so testing is simple – even “in
- Process temperature effects are compensated by the electronics
- Output can be frozen or forced to 4 or 20ma in the event
- Unique memory register stores process changes for easier
troubleshooting of Cs problems
- Raw signal data shows actual shear force information from
- Shock counter identifies adverse process conditions that
may affect measurement accuracy