(Unscreened & Screened)
- Chemical pulps
- Mechanical pulps
- Recycled pulps
Pneumatic Low Consistency Sample Valve
KAJAANI PROCESS MEASUREMENTS pneumatic low consistency sample
valve uses a specially designed "Shearing Nozzle"
to ensure safe and representative sampling. The cutting edge
allows the sampler to close despite the presence of shives
and trash. The sampler head penetrates the water layer inside
the pipe avoiding dewatering of the sample. No dewatering
means a more representative sample.
- No o-ring seals for maintenance free operation
- Adjustable stroke length and piston orientation
- Separate water connection cleans the sample valve after
- Available in 1¼"
Sandvik saddle mount KS/4-P-S
- Available in 1½"
NPT threaded mount KS/4-P-T
- All parts polished AISI316L (other materials available)
- Maximum process pressure 370 psi
- Consistency range 0-8%